Founded by philanthropist, social entrepreneur, author and Stanford University professor, Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen, the Giving 2.0 Chapter Network is a new network of college clubs dedicated to learning about and practicing strategic philanthropy.
“You have everything you need right now to be an extraordinary philanthropist.”
- Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen
Let the Giving 2.0 College Chapter Network
show you how.
The Giving 2.0 Chapter Network is redefining what philanthropy can be. More than simply giving money, philanthropy is about giving your time, talent, skills, network and financial resources, in a focused way, to create significant social impact. Guided by a portfolio of Giving 2.0 educational and instructional resources, students will learn new skills in philanthropy, experience grantmaking firsthand, and connect with peers and experts.
Want to be involved?
Interested in being a founder and chapter director? Take our brief quiz to see if you have what it takes:
- Are you a go-getter and love being on the cutting edge of new opportunities and innovations?
- Do you like motivating others to come together and work towards a larger goal?
- Are you energized when brainstorming how to best solve social problems?
- Are you eager to learn how to apply academic frameworks, nonprofit best practices and business strategies to create social change?
- Do you want to be part of a network that connects you with field experts and provides you with opportunities to gain hands-on practical skills in strategic philanthropy?
If you answered YES! to all of the above apply now!
Make sure to join our potential founder mailing list to stay up-to-date on approaching deadlines, founder FAQ and tips over the next month.
Enter your name, email, school:
Applications for founders are now open and are accepted on a rolling basis until April 15, 2013.